Saturday, June 2, 2012

SONG of SONGS


SONG of SONGS



I am black, but comely ... I am a wall, and my breasts like towers ... breasts like two young roes that are twins ...
The king hath brought me into his chambers ... Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine ... He shall lie all night betwixt my breasts ... By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth ... I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste .. Blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits ... My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him. I rose up to open to my beloved ... I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone...
Let us get up early to the vineyards ... there will I give thee my loves ... Make haste, my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment